1. How much does the furniture cost?
Prices for bespoke furniture that is designed according to specific room dimensions and with your materials and fittings of choice are calculated after the design work has been done. We can therefore only provide exact prices for products that are mass-produced or from other manufacturers and partners.
2. How long does it take for you to produce the furniture?
Kitchen furniture is produced in 30 work days. The exact period depends on the selected material and the complexity of the project. The manufacture date is indicated in the furniture specification.
3. Do you produce custom furniture according to individual projects?
Yes. The majority of our furniture is produced according to individual projects drawn up by designers and architects.
4. What materials do you use to make the furniture?
We started to produce furniture more than 29 years ago. Over this time, we have taken a close interest in the achievements and trends of the global furniture industry. We have accumulated considerable experience, so we produce our furniture from high-quality organic materials such as solid wood, painted MDF, particle board, glass, and anodized aluminium.
5. What countertops can you offer?
We offer countertops made from all of the materials currently being used in the furniture industry: postforming high pressure laminate, compact HPL, glued wood, natural granite and marble, artificial stone (Corian, Dura Stone, Technistone, Silestone) and cultured marble and granite.
6. Where do you produce your furniture?
We make the furniture at our factory at Piliakalnio St. 70, Nemenčinė, Vilnius District.
7. Which furniture do you provide a warranty for?
Kitchen furniture is covered by a 10-year warranty (additional conditions apply).
8. Do you sell sinks and faucets?
Yes. We sell products from Franke and Blanco.
9. Do you sell home appliances?
Yes. We offer Siemens studioLine, Siemens, Miele, Bosch, Liebherr, AEG, Electrolux and Whirlpool built-in home appliances.
10. Do you produce tables and chairs?
We don't make tables and chairs. However, we trade in products from Italian and Spanish manufacturers.
11. What advance payment has to be made for the furniture?
A 50% advance is paid for the order to be confirmed.
12. Do you have designers who can design furniture?
Yes. Our furniture is designed by a team of professional designers.
13. Why doesn't your website provide furniture prices for kitchens or sliding systems?
Prices for bespoke furniture that is designed according to specific room dimensions and with your materials and fittings of choice are calculated after the design work has been done.
14. Do you make closets with sliding doors?
Yes, we do.
15. Do you make bathroom furniture?
Yes, we do.